The Sports Excellence arm known as the UCSC Future Stars is
specifically designed to deliver quality outcomes to quality athletes. The
program supports exceptionally talented young athletes from years 7 – 12 who
have attained a representative or a high level in their chosen sport, looking
to take their academic, athletic and personal development to the next level.
The UCSC Sports Excellence Future Stars Program is in
partnership with the Gold Coast Academy of Sport (GCAS) and is the only school
in SE QLD to have such a partnership.
The Sports Excellence Program (Future Stars) incurs the following fees:
Year 7 - $200.00 per annum
Year 8 & 9 - $300.00 per annum
Year 10, 11 & 12 - $200.00 per annum
How do I apply?
Applications are now open for the 2022 intake of the UCSC Sports Academy.
Please read through our Signature Program and Scholarships Prospectus (PDF, 43.4MB) .
- Before applying scan and save the necessary supporting documentation under the following file names:
- Latest NAPLAN results: NameNAPLAN
- Latest Report Card: NameReportCard
- Coach reference (If applicable) : NameReference
- Copy of any applicable awards: NameAward
- 'Student Agreement Contract' (Download, complete and sign): NameContract
- Start your application HERE
- Follow the form, only filling out the sections that are relevant to the Signature Program(s) you are applying for.
- Follow the application instructions carefully, making sure you have your important application documents ready.
- Email the relevant Signature Program/s the important application documents before submitting the online form.
*It is essential that all documentation is submitted to the College by 3.00pm Friday 2 April, 2021.
For further information please contact Head of Department, Health Physical Education, Aaron O'Neill email@example.com