Upper Coomera Sate College (UCSC) has a very proactive Parents and Citizens (P&C) Association who do wonderful work supporting our students. The P&C meet twice a term during the school year to discuss college matters and provide invaluable input into college decision making.
The P&C help support the college in a number of ways including, but not limited to:
- Fundraising activities including: Mothers Day and Fathers Day stalls; school banking; book fairs and junior discos.
- To encourage closer cooperation between the parents, other members of the community, and the staff and students of the school.
- To foster community interest in educational matters.
- To provide support for college events.
How can I be involved?
There are a number of ways our community can participate including:
- P&C member / attend P&C meetings
- Uniform Shop volunteer
- Library volunteer
- Tuckshop volunteer
- Classroom helper
- School Banking volunteer
- Committee member
We encourage you to be involved in your child or family member's education. It can be very rewarding and a lot of fun. Join our volunteer team today!! Contact email@example.com
if you are interested.
2019 Meeting Dates
- Tuesday 19 February 6.00pm (AGM and Gerneral Meeting)
- Tuesday 19 March 6.30pm
- Tuesday 21 May 6.30pm
- Tuesday 18 June 6.30pm
- Tuesday 20 August 6.30pm
- Tuesday 17 September 6.30pm
- Tuesday 22 October 6.30pm
- Tuesday 19 November 6.30pm
- Tuesday 18 February 6.00pm, 2020 (AGM and Gerneral Meeting)
2019 P&C Executive Committee
- President - Teresa O'Hanlon
- Vice President - Kim Calkin
- Secretary - Jacinda Clarke
- Treasurer - Natasha Lawton
- Primary School Fundraising Coordinator - Elle Hilyard
- Secondary School Fundraising Coordinator - Lisa White
- P&C Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org