Upper Coomera Sate College (UCSC) has a very proactive Parents and Citizens (P&C) Association who do wonderful work supporting our students. The P&C meet twice a term during the school year to discuss college matters and provide invaluable input into college decision making.
The P&C help support the college in a number of ways including, but not limited to:
- Fundraising activities including: Mothers Day and Fathers Day stalls; school banking; book fairs and junior discos.
- To encourage closer cooperation between the parents, other members of the community, and the staff and students of the school.
- To foster community interest in educational matters.
- To provide support for college events.
How can I be involved?
There are a number of ways our community can participate including:
- P&C member / attend P&C meetings
- Uniform Shop volunteer
- Library volunteer
- Tuckshop volunteer
- Classroom helper
- School Banking volunteer
- Committee member
We encourage you to be involved in your child or family member's education. It can be very rewarding and a lot of fun. Join our volunteer team today!! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested.
2020 P&C Executive Committee
- President - Teresa O'Hanlon
- Vice President - Kim Calkin
- Secretary - Jacinda Clarke
- Treasurer - Natasha Lawton
- Primary School Fundraising Coordinator - Elle Hilyard
- Secondary School Fundraising Coordinator - Lisa White
- P&C Email Address - email@example.com
2020 Meeting Dates
Tuesday 17 March 6.30pm (POSTPONED)
Tuesday 19 May 6.30pm (POSTPONED)
Tuesday 16 June 6.30pm
Tuesday 18 August 6.30pm
Tuesday 15 September 6.30pm
Tuesday 20 October 6.30pm
Tuesday 17 November 6.30pm
Tuesday 16 February 6.00pm, 2021 (AGM and General Meeting)