Enrolling at our school


Welcome to the Upper Coomera State College (UCSC) community.

We are committed to providing you with the best possible advice and support throughout the enrolment process so your first experience with us is positive.

Please take the time to read through the following information carefully if you are wishing to enrol a student/s at UCSC to ensure you understand the process.

Step 1 

Check that you live within the college catchment. 

Our college is managed by an enrolment management plan (EMP) which provides a set of guidelines from which UCSC can accept its core intake of students.

To enrol at UCSC your child/ren must meet the eligibility criteria as outlined in the school EMP plan. 

To search for your allocated catchment please visit the Department of Education and Training EdMap.

Step 2 

Complete the enrolment documentation as listed below (or collect an enrolment package from the college Administration office at the Reserve Road entrance).           

  1. Download the enrolment application (PDF, 1.8 MB)

  2. Download the enrolment agreement (PDF, 832 KB)

  3. Download the applicable Student Resource Scheme form

  4. Download the applicable subject selection form if you are enrolled into years 8 to 12

  5. Download the Stationery list applicable to your year level.

Step 3 

Bring all of your documentation in to our senior administration office (entrance off Reserve Road).

Please make sure you bring the following compulsory supporting documentation along with the enrolment paperwork with you to your appointment:

  • Birth certificate - legal proof of guardianship required if it is not listed on the birth certificate.
  • For students who are not Australian citizens and are not permanent residents please bring a passport along with visa's.
  • A copy of student's latest school report. 

Plus the following documentation as proof of residency as per EMP guidelines:

  • One primary source of residential evidence which could include a lease agreement, rates notice or unconditional sale agreement.
  • One secondary source of residential evidence which could include a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing the same address and parent/legal guardian’s name. 

For further information please see the enrolment management plan on the Education Queensland website.

Please also ensure you advise the enrolment officer if your child/ren have accessed any of the following support services at their previous school:

  • Guidance officer or counselling service.
  • Behaviour support.
  • Learning support - supporting documentation must be provided e.g. report from GP or previous school.

Step 4 

If your child is enrolling into secondary college (years 7 to 12), you will be advised of the enrolment interview time once the paperwork has been submitted.

Please contact us to find out more about the enrolment process.

Last reviewed 29 May 2019
Last updated 29 May 2019