This program has been designed for students who have a passion for The Arts and want to develop their talents and skills. Our creative environment offers budding dance, drama, music, art and film students an opportunity to pursue their interests with other likeminded students.
The program is open to students in Year 7 through to year 12, and provides access to industry standard equipment and resources, and unlimited opportunities to excel in their chosen field.
Junior Creative Arts
As a Junior Creative Arts student you are have access to the following extra-curricular programs:
- Instrumental program
- Drum line
- Dance Troupes
- School productions such as the School Musical
- Arts extension workshops
Secondary Creative Arts
- Individualised and differentiated instruction based on the Creative Arts from teachers who have industry experience
- An opportunity to experiment creatively, develop skills and communicate artistic ideas.
Access to state of the art creative arts facilities and equipment such as green screens, MAC labs, editing software, a purpose built performing arts center, music recording studio with rehearsal space and dance studios.
- An individual mentor who will meet regularly with the student to offer advice and guidance.
How do I apply?
Applications are now open for the 2022 intake of the UCSC Creative Arts Academy.
Please read through our Signature Program and Scholarships Prospectus (PDF, 43.4MB) .
Before applying scan and save the necessary supporting documentation under the following file names:
Latest NAPLAN results: NameNAPLAN
Latest Report Card: NameReportCard
Instructor/teacher reference (if applicable), e.g. Violin teacher or drama club coordinator'. : NameRefereeStatement
Copy of any applicable awards: NameAward
- 'Student Agreement Contract' (Download, complete and sign): NameContract
- Start your application HERE
- Follow the form, only filling out the sections that are relevant to the Signature Program(s) you are applying for.
- Follow the application instructions carefully, making sure you have your important application documents ready.
- Email the relevant Signature Program/s the important application documents before submitting the online form.
*It is essential that all documentation is submitted to the College by 3.00pm Friday 2 April, 2021.
*AUDITIONS FOR YEAR 6 INTO YEAR 7 FOR 2022 ARE YET TO BE ADVISED.
Head of Department, The Arts