This program has been designed for students who have a passion for The Arts and want to develop their talents and skills. Our creative environment offers budding dance, drama, music, art and film students an opportunity to pursue their interests with other likeminded students.
The program is open to students in Year 7 through to year 12, and provides access to industry standard equipment and resources, and unlimited opportunities to excel in their chosen field.
Junior Creative Arts
As a Junior Creative Arts student you are have access to the following extra-curricular programs:
- Instrumental program
- Drum line
- Dance Troupes
- School productions such as the School Musical
- Arts extension workshops
Secondary Creative Arts
- Individualised and differentiated instruction based on the Creative Arts from teachers who have industry experience
- An opportunity to experiment creatively, develop skills and communicate artistic ideas.
- Access to state of the art creative arts facilities and equipment such as green screens, MAC labs, a purpose built performing arts centre, editing software and dance studios
- An individual mentor who will meet regularly with the student to offer advice and guidance.
How do I apply?
Head of Department, The Arts