Kookaburra Educational Resources will be supplying our Student Packs for the 2022 School Year.
The student book pack service provides parents with a customised solution for all your back to school needs.
We have been successful in negotiating competitive prices that will be passed on to you. Kookaburra provides a secure online ordering portal for parent orders and payments should you wish to use this option.
Should you choose not to participate you are able to source and purchase the necessary items yourself. We must point out that you don’t have to order the whole pack from Kookaburra, you may wish to leave some items off and purchase them elsewhere.
Order by Monday 13 December 2021 for delivery by Monday 17 January 2022.
* Orders received after 5.00pm 13 December 2021 may not be delivered prior to Term 1 2022. Additional fees and charges may apply.
* All orders are Firm Sale (i.e. non-returnable).
Download the Stationery list applicable to your year level.
Stationery Lists 2022
StudentPack_Year7 to 12.pdf
1. Go to www.kookaburra.com.au/login (you do not need to register)
2. Enter User Name: UPPER008 (The first 5 characters are letters and the last 3 characters are numbers) Enter Password: Student9
3. Select Student Packs.
4. Select your student’s 2022 Year Level.
5. Add the quantity next to products required by your child, in the “Quantity” box.
6. Once you have added all items required, click “Add selected items to cart”.
7. If you have another child to shop for, select their 2022 year level from the drop down and add their items to your cart.
8. When you've finished shopping for your child/ren, click on the cart icon in the header to go to the cart and complete your order.
9. Review your cart, then click “Continue to Checkout”.
10. Select a Delivery Method from the drop-down and complete your delivery details.
**Note: Please ensure someone will be available to receive the goods at time of delivery. All home deliveries require a signature, unless you have provided an Authority to Leave (ATL). Please be advised that once an ATL has been provided, Kookaburra can only guarantee delivery and quality up to the point that the track and trace advises us that the goods were left for you in the place indicated on your ATL. Complete your child/rens names under “Student Information”.
11. Add your phone number.
12. Click “Continue to Payment”.
13. Select your payment method and click “Process Payment”.
14. You will be emailed an order confirmation.
Your order has now been placed with Kookaburra. If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Experience Team email@example.com.
Orders placed by 5pm: Monday 13th December 2021
Will be delivered by: Monday 17th January 2022
Orders received after 5pm 13th December 2021
Will still be accepted.
May not be delivered before the start of Term 1 2022.
Associated fees and charges of $10 will apply.
All orders are Firm Sale (i.e. non-returnable).