INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING PACKS ONLINE
1. Go to www.kookaburra.com.au/login (you do not need to register)
2. Enter User Name: UPPER008 (The first 5 characters are letters and the last 3 characters are numbers)
Enter Password: Student9 (The first 6 characters are letters and the last character is a number)
3. Select Student Packs.
4. Select your student’s 2020 Year Level.
5. Add the quantity next to products required by your child, in the "Quantity" box.
6. Once you have added all items required, click "Add selected items to cart".
7. If you have another child to shop for, select their 2020 year level from the drop down and add their items to your cart.
8. When you've finished shopping for your child/ren, click on the cart icon in the header to go to the cart and complete your order.
9. Review your cart, then click "Continue to Checkout".
10. Select a Delivery Method from the drop-down and complete your delivery details.
Note: Please ensure someone will be available to receive the goods at time of delivery. All home deliveries require a signature, unless you have provided an Authority to Leave (ATL). Please be advised that once an ATL has been provided, Kookaburra can only guarantee delivery and quality up to the point that the track and trace advises us that the goods were left for you in the place indicated on your ATL.
11. Complete your child/rens names under "Student Information".
12. Add your phone number.
13. Click "Continue to Payment".
14. Select your payment method and click "Process Payment".
15. You will be emailed an order confirmation.
Your order has now been placed with Kookaburra. If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Experience Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Delivery Orders placed by 5pm: 18th December, 2019 Will be delivered by: 21st January, 2020
Orders received after 5pm 18th December, 2019
• Will still be accepted.
• May not be delivered before the start of Term 1 Year.
• Associated fees and charges will apply.
All orders are Firm Sale (i.e. non-returnable).
2020 BOOK LISTS